Saturday, March 8, 2008

Enlarge Maxx Cock Growth Ordering

Wash it piggy

Golfing is fun in England do not usually get that when Saharan air rains leave everything lost, but as is common in Spain also found cars who would not hurt a visit to the carwash.

When encountering a car like a civic duty compels him to write a funny message. In Spain usually be of the "Wash it dirty." In England, a country with a more refined sensibility, have a more subtle humor. The most common theme often I wish my wife Was this dirty , ie "I wish my wife was so dirty (in the sexual sense, of course). Since then, allows for variations ( my girlfriend, or the folksy my missus).

Other more harmless Graciet usually also available in white (where the car is white), but there are people who really makes efforts to be witty, as in the picture above. Golfing is fun .

0 comments:

Post a Comment