Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is Xbox Gold Reacurring

The Tempters - First album (Japan) (1968)


Large group of Japanese Pop-Rock. Large as many others who were in the Orient. One of my favorite songs of this album is "Stop the music" and is one of the best versions I've heard this issue, add other covers of interest. Hope you like it and if you have more material of this group and / or property of another Japanese band The Tigers, I would like to tell me. See you soon!

Great Japanese band of Pop-Rock. Great like many others in the Orient. One of my favorite songs of this album is "Stop the music" and is one of the best versions of this song I've heard, other covers of interest added here. Hope you like it, and if anyone has more material of this group and/or material of another good Japanese band The Tigers, let me know. See you soon!!!


Link: The Tempters - First album (Japon) (1968)

0 comments:

Post a Comment