Saturday, March 19, 2011

Best Free Driving Simulator

Today was my birthday


Today was my birthday, another year and as always, for some, I met again 35 and he comes, if all goes well, again to meet them again ... What does not?

I've had great, because nobody, nobody has forgotten, that's what I've been since January or so, saying that the ... What do not know who's birthday falls on Father's Day? .. Why not? and general answer, you heavy túuuuuuuuuuuuu!

And as we are in crisis, when I would ask, what do you gift ?..... As always ...- standard response

"Nothing, nothing, with your presence and I love it, do not expend anything you want ...... but you, and do not make me a gift, you are going to find out, clear that this course, I'll shut up.


And I have presents and cake, I made my friend Reny, which makes a pastry, scrumptious and I blow my candle, I have sung happy birthday and especially I received all the love and I felt the world's most beloved women and to celebrate in style, I ate the largest piece of cake, which I have shared something and you know me.

"The which part and deals, takes the better part "

And I will never confess, is my real age, why who cares who has reached 58 and not 35? Who , who ....?

0 comments:

Post a Comment