Monday, March 7, 2011

How To Write A Good Wedding Welcome Letter

Lady Gaga "bad milk" Cristina Aguilera


After about day break, where I've been busy, doing a little odd jobs, which will be repeated Thursday, Friday and Saturday, to continue my regular work of "spies" from 14 until April or so, I appear !, so you have it clarito those I had removed from this gossip ... I'm still here! and now it's up to Lady Gaga.

Anda, Lady Gaga, from bad milk that impressive Matt O'Connor, owner of the ice-cream Covent Garden, London , has put his name to an ice cream, "mother's milk "(this also goes ...... but there are tastes for all concerned )...... Says, the goat, as you can use your name, for ice cream, taste like, which produces "horrible disgusting" ... Asco "horrible ?.... Come on, does not seem very appetizing, but Asquith, costumes are beef, besides being "asquerositos" smell (Guess I have not smelled) fatal, especially when they have a while under the influence of the heat of the spotlight, besides being unhygienic, to say enough is enough.


As the angry, he will sue the owner of the parlor, for plagiarizing his name, Look Who's Talking "that she knows that plagiarizing a long time and can teach also forgetting that" gaga "is one of the first words spoken man, and that the ice creams of contention is called Baby Gaga, Lady Gaga not, so I think that the pot has been more than usual.

And if we pull on plagiarism, remember, when she began in this music, and was less known, that the "unknown soldier", his name was Stefani, until one day, he copied the name Queen song "Radio Gaga" , making slight changes " Radio Lady "so if we wear, the hard way, to see who sues whom.


edge and acknowledge that I am bad, which I am proud, so I will write letters "ASIN" of fat .. . "Go to Lady Gaga ment and take your filthy clothes with you."

Today I recommend visiting "Sister Cecilia Blog and I'm by your side ", because oddly enough, in a cloistered nun, follow my blog, which shows that God also is interested in gossip. Do not forget to visit.

All about "Baby Gaga, ice cream of discord" in Abacus Colors. Do not miss it!



MY OTHER BLOGS

0 comments:

Post a Comment