Saturday, January 15, 2011

How To Wash Your Shin Guards For Muay Thai?

Amy Winehouse, almost "Esmon" on stage Asquith


I think in regard to my last post about Amy Winehouse , I'll have to back down and apply what's "Where I say, I say Diego."

Because, after watching the video of Amy, almost Esmon on stage during their mini tour of Brazil, I am left with the impression that more than a freak accident, is the product of the girl is somewhat aggrieved by something that has taken and not just "Agüita del Carmen" to shocks.


do not know, I know, but that performance on stage, is to go past something that studied or spontaneous choreography and makes me think I should correct, what written above, that almost made her "a good girl and obedient, but I have no other option is that the weight of these "macro tits", which has been made in that emaciated and battered body, become unbalanced ... but I think it's going to be no.

Of course, it is recognized that had more grace your Esmon, than "The Hillary Clinton" (read Hillary Clinton), which Esmon, with less grace that "an egg without salt."


Today I recommend the "Blog Crafts Window Maria del Carmen." not forget to visit!

"The hands on the wheel, by God," is the advice now given to a bus driver in Abacus Colors. Go see why.



MY OTHER BLOGS

0 comments:

Post a Comment