Monday, January 17, 2011

Oil Leaking From Breasts

Please take care of my Porter


For family reasons, I'm going back to Vigo, but I do not know for how long. My mother was hospitalized yesterday and I have to go to be with her, because I am an only child.

time is not going to be out, because my intention is that as soon as it recovers, it is bring it to me to live with me, because for me it would be ideal and I've been fighting so long, but she has always been very independent has refused time and again. City

my Goal, I forget, because my life consists of my family who is very short, and my close friends, the day and day use and by far it is you, and if I fail any of these pillars, everything falls apart.

I can not keep writing, and if I am ashamed to admit it, I'm crying profusely because I have fear.

Besos.


0 comments:

Post a Comment