Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kates Peayground Full Stes

Why I always get to me?


Today there is no post of celebrities and jet set news, because I've decided I'll write about me and thought that came into my mind and prevented me from nap.

Perhaps you wonder why I talk about me?, As simple, for three reasons, namely, the first because I'm famous in my house, especially at lunchtime, second, because I know, no other goalkeeper on the Internet, called Nela, as famous as servant and the third and most important, because the blog is mine and I decide who is the famous turn, and that, today, I am.

Well as I said, was a tiny point of falling asleep, when I came to mind a horrible doubt why I always get to me, being both percent? I know you read, it seems an incongruity, a fevered mind, but I mean, I know that many will be in my situation, and I will understand, with practical examples.


Summer is coming, and begin to announce these wonderful creams, cellulite , you are left with the body as that of a model. Vas you buy it, follow the instructions to the letter and when you finish the treatment, there follows the cellulite, but with much better looking, ie is more for their care. Goats and you think it is a scam, and you take the instructions, and you see that sets (and put it before the treatment) in 100 women tested product with a proven 85%, I'm on 15 Ains % remaining!


You look in the mirror and see your face, you have fine lines and wrinkles for being generous say, some sagging (in something I'm very generous) and you remember that wonderful cream with bombard you on TV and in less than a rooster crows, you remove 10 years off and buzzing sales to buy to keep not a moment of rejuvenation. You wear and what happens? that wrinkles and sagging still there, yes, more luminous and hydrated, and before, you take the instructions and history repeats itself, a product tested in 100 women with a proven 90% ... I am 10% left, I've been closer, but more disappointed, because one is not so naive and gullible as it seems, and knows that 10 years is not going to remove, but fuck at least 10 minutes, only 10 minutes!.


see an ad for these perfumes, where you put it, and the least that happens, it's a crazy night of passion with a guy as handles, which breaks the good that is, the first disappointment of you to get the perfume, "The price, usually sr expensive, including the guy will not handle, although I was afraid, but the second comes later, when the You put you and you bf says "Baby, you're confused and you've missed the Flies Fly? .... at that time if looks could kill, you'd be single again and here, but does not come with instructions, you know perfectly well that if any, would say:

"Product tested on 100 women with a proven 99.99% ... I am the remaining 00.01 "... Why I always get me?


So resignations, a nap, get up and sit at the computer to write a post nonsense, like this, at least here I am, the author, 100 % and knowing, for sure, that your life will be marked by this scourge to be "the percentage remaining for your entire life."

Today I recommend visiting "Darks Blog Shella and I get to make ends meet ... Avon girl I decided I ", the title says it all

" Dogs also cry. " A lesson friendship, you can see colors Abacus Nela

Note: The photo of the pink head, my own, I say if someone wants to use it, you can do without problems.



MY OTHER BLOGS

0 comments:

Post a Comment