Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What Is Aword That Has Boqnspe

I returned!


I returned, and become the dark swallows and the spring to the Corte Ingles!. Things have not been neither good nor bad, just gone.

My mother, who has more than a farm egg laying hens, has steadfastly refused to to come to Cartagena, and has encocorotado to stay in nursing homes, and there have friends and some excellent references, of "those wonderful places, for majors," which compassionate and pious souls, we have had passed "chachipiruli" and everything is pink as Hello Kitty (or is written), and has been my argument, that should be with his family, that is me, my family, my children (your grandchildren) and Luna (the dog), who steals things from the bag and climbs his bed, as it confuses.

So I've returned with their tails between their legs, but soon, with the failure of my intentions, but as I know, I gave him as much, about three months to ask for relief and rescue want to be like princes to princesses from stories y. .. 'I was wrong!, Because it begins to call for help and not take even a week, because "such a wonderful place for seniors" is a more and can not do what gives you the real gain, which is what they are accustomed.


I think soon I'll have to leave another little sign, that I must carefully the Porter again, and go on rescue mission, which of course I have to give you thousands and thousands of thanks for how well I have found me, plump visits and precious comments, I'll take a few days in return, but I'll returning one by one, without skipping anyone.

For once, post pictures, and without a precedent, are mine, not "borrowed" from nowhere. So are all, are made where until recently vacationing in Playa America (NigrĂ¡n-Pontevedra). The

the boat is tricky, but do not tell anyone, I have changed the name, I thought that Nela, was more beautiful, so if someone likes the idea, can take the photo and rename as the "copiray" is only for enemies and these, if I have them, I do not visit, nor do I lack.

Thanks for being my friends and being there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment